Warning: Illegal string offset 'url' in /home/redho/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 381

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/redho/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 381

Warning: Illegal string offset 'url' in /home/redho/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 381

Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/redho/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 381

Making Money With Dubai Property - Monetizing your website - Programming Forums
redho home | products | services

Programming Forums

Community for Java, PHP, Perl C, ASP and Python programmers
Monday 10 December 2018 06:08

Ask your IT question here

Making Money With Dubai Property

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Monetizing your website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madwolf
Site Admin

Of course one can make money by investing in Dubai property but it's not what this topic is about, and with all the economic crisis around making such investments at the moment is not the wisest thing, considering the fact that Dubai real estate market was greatly influenced by the economic depression. Dubai Property is a highly competitive keyword, and it's not unexpected because Dubai hosts some crazy real estate projects like Burj Dubai and Burj Al Arab. This is also an expensive keyword that can allow anyone having a website in this niche make some decent money.

But I had troubles ranking for this keyword, I spent too much time and effort just to be penalized in the end by the big G.

My thoughts after some research are that the site was penalized for using a site wide link from LOTs of pages unrelated to the keyword Dubai property. Of course I could use any other keywords like Dubai real estate or apartments for sale in Dubai but this is an experiment to see how site wide linking influences the ranking for highly competitive keywords like Dubai property.

What I will do now is redirect all the site wide links to this post and link from here with just one highly relevant link. Will keep you updated if this worked.

Page 1 of 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Monetizing your website

Dubai Forums - Expat Help | Vegan Forum | Java Programming | 3d Design Resources | 3d Forum | 3D Jobs | 3D Textures | Paris Forum | Europe Forum
Dubai Classifieds | Dubai Property | Jobs in Dubai | Free London Classifieds | Jobs in London UK

High Quality, Custom 3d animation and Web Design solutions Royal Quality Web Hosting Services Vegetarian and Animal Rights news

© 2018 RedHo