redho home | products | services

Programming Forums

Community for Java, PHP, Perl C, ASP and Python programmers
Wednesday 17 October 2018 14:28

Ask your IT question here

new java architecture

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> JAVA programming forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omid128
New Programmer

Introduction

A new java pattern and architecture
Background

The Java Web Model Service architecture is based on MVC.It improves all disadvantages ,and add some adavantages points to it.As Struts comes to help us to implement our project based on MVC , we need maplet to implement JWMS architecture.These maplets are based on those old Servlets ,with some new featurs.

jammydoug
New Programmer

Hi
What is the best book to learn java programming?I want a beginners book in java programming, I know very little as I did a short course in school.
I know visual basic programming and a few other programming languages already, and now want to learn java programming.

Page 1 of 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> JAVA programming forum

Dubai Forums - Expat Help | Vegan Forum | Java Programming | 3d Design Resources | 3d Forum | 3D Jobs | 3D Textures | Paris Forum | Europe Forum
Dubai Classifieds | Dubai Property | Jobs in Dubai | Free London Classifieds | Jobs in London UK

High Quality, Custom 3d animation and Web Design solutions Royal Quality Web Hosting Services Vegetarian and Animal Rights news

© 2018 RedHo