redho home | products | services

Programming Forums

Community for Java, PHP, Perl C, ASP and Python programmers
Friday 14 December 2018 01:16

Ask your IT question here

Web design without programming

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Web Development Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
missus
New Programmer

Hi,
I run a retailed garment shop and can afford little money for advertisement. Iíve been told that hiring a web designer is a costly affair. Can any one tell me some simple steps to build my website from development to publishing on the web without programming?

Guest Programmer

Friends,

Web design without programming is really wonderful thing but how to implement these words,this is more difficult one,but surely take next step graphical designing.

Thanks,
cubicleninjas

sharweb
New Programmer

you needs to use WYSIWYG editor......
but ofcourse you need some basic knowledge of HTML....

Guest Programmer

missus wrote:
Hi,
I run a retailed garment shop and can afford little money for advertisement. Iíve been told that hiring a web designer is a costly affair. Can any one tell me some simple steps to build my website from development to publishing on the web without programming?

Yes, you can do it with the help of CMS like Joomla, osCommerce. There is not need to know about coding. You can simple install Joomla or even Wordpress will work for you with some widgets.

Let me tell you that hiring a web designer is not costly. Indeed, hiring a web designer and paying a little amount will bring you the desired website design and graphics of your will. Normally a web designer has a big view of the things as compared to us. Because, a designer better understands how to convey and market a product and service to capture clients.

For more justification of hiring a designer please message me.

Hope it helps.

jamesparker
New Programmer

Anonymous wrote:
missus wrote:
Hi,

Yes, you can do it with the help of CMS like Joomla, osCommerce. There is not need to know about coding. You can simple install Joomla or even Wordpress will work for you with some widgets.

Let me tell you that hiring a web designer is not costly. Indeed, hiring a web designer and paying a little amount will bring you the desired website design and graphics of your will. Normally a web designer has a big view of the things as compared to us. Because, a designer better understands how to convey and market a product and service to capture clients.

For more justification of hiring a designer please message me.

Hope it helps.

Absolutely correct. Joomla and osCommerce is extremely powerful for such kind of websites. Additionally, these CMS come along with so many extension/plugins/modules that really eliminate the need to knowing coding/programming.

You can go with Joomla.

chrisxboyle
New Programmer

you might wanna try wordpress 3.0, it ahs a good CMS environment + its more improve and making a site would be much simple with of course learning the basics

Page 1 of 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Web Development Discussion

Dubai Forums - Expat Help | Vegan Forum | Java Programming | 3d Design Resources | 3d Forum | 3D Jobs | 3D Textures | Paris Forum | Europe Forum
Dubai Classifieds | Dubai Property | Jobs in Dubai | Free London Classifieds | Jobs in London UK

High Quality, Custom 3d animation and Web Design solutions Royal Quality Web Hosting Services Vegetarian and Animal Rights news

© 2018 RedHo