redho home | products | services

Programming Forums

Community for Java, PHP, Perl C, ASP and Python programmers
Sunday 09 December 2018 22:04

Ask your IT question here

blackjack code help!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Python programming forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tutti
Guest Programmer

hi i have made a blackjack code and need a some help on it. it seems to work overall but there are a few bits here and there that need sorting out, and im kinda stuck on it so was wondering if i could get some help? (Would be HUGELY appreciated)

the things I need help are on:

- stopping the program going back to the code (you will know what i mean when you play it)
- how to add the re-run code in it and where
- how I can count the ace as 1 and 11 (as in my code it only counts as 11)
- how I can add the different suites like diamonds, clubs, hearts and spades, because my program only displays the numbers not the suites with it
- how I can show the cards played after each round
- how I can shuffle the cards
- how I can track what cards have been dealt so that each card is only dealt onceL

thanks guys

tutti
Guest Programmer

anyone willing to help?

Page 1 of 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Python programming forum

Dubai Forums - Expat Help | Vegan Forum | Java Programming | 3d Design Resources | 3d Forum | 3D Jobs | 3D Textures | Paris Forum | Europe Forum
Dubai Classifieds | Dubai Property | Jobs in Dubai | Free London Classifieds | Jobs in London UK

High Quality, Custom 3d animation and Web Design solutions Royal Quality Web Hosting Services Vegetarian and Animal Rights news

© 2018 RedHo