Ganz/WebKinz is looking for Flash Developer duration - Full-Time
Job details: GANZ INTERACTIVE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Flash Developer to join our highly successful and growing Interactive Group. Our innovative Webkinz website is an example of the leading edge work that will keep you engaged!!
- Designing, developing, and unit testing of Flash based Internet applications and games, utilizing object oriented ActionScript and PHP programming.
- Ensuring that best-practices are followed and that code is optimized in order to ensure that applications are operating as efficiently as possible on a high traffic website.
- Participating in the software development process from design to release.
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing Internet applications and Flash based games utilizing Flash, PHP, CSS and XML; experience working with high traffic websites preferred.
- 3+ years of development experience with Macromedia Flash, including object oriented ActionScript 1 and ActionScript 2; experience with multi-use environments preferred.
- Experience with source control (e.g. SVN) software.
- Experience with use of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, quick learner with very strong technical aptitude and the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects.
Interested candidates are invited to forward resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See how many yes answers apply to you.
? Do you select your friends based on how well your cats like them?
? Does your desire to collect cats intensify during times of stress?
? Do you buy more than 50 pounds of cat litter a month?
? Do you think it?s cute when your cat swings on your drapes or licks your butter?
? Do you admit to non-cat owners how many cats you really have?
? Do you sleep in the same position all night because it annoys your cats when you move?
? Do you kiss your cat on the whiskers?
? Do you feed your cat tidbits from the table with your fork?
? Does your cat sleep on your head?
? Do you like it?
? Do you have more than four opened but rejected cans of cat food in the refrigerator?
? Do you watch bad TV because the cat is sleeping on the remote?
? Will you stand at the open door indefinitely in the freezing rain while your cat sniffs the door, deciding whether to go out or come in?
? Would you rather spend a night at home with your cat than go out on a bad date?
? Do you put off making the bed until the cat gets up?
? Do you give your cat presents and a stocking at Christmas? _________________ Nike Reply with quote