redho home | products | services

Programming Forums

Community for Java, PHP, Perl C, ASP and Python programmers
Thursday 21 November 2019 09:01

Ask your IT question here

problems with update the song for the player at the site

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> HTML forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koplaf
Enthusiastic Coder

I want to update the song for the player at my site from a song list on the "Musica page

Kopilman
Enthusiastic Coder

Dont ask to ask, just ask

Koplaf
Enthusiastic Coder

I dont have a list yet because im not sure what i should use
Im new to html, and usually pick code off sites i find with google, but the one i did get to work uses the windows media player, but my friend who uses firefox couldn't play the music
I would like help with my site with the flash player... i want to update the song with from the "Musica" page, which is in the top frame, and the player is in the bottom frame.
Or possibly an alternative player

AmeliaR
Enthusiastic Coder

How much are you paying

Koplaf
Enthusiastic Coder

Paying?
Nothing i know of...
It's my own server on a spare computer... i just started into http and ftp a few days ago

Page 1 of 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> HTML forum

Dubai Forums - Expat Help | Vegan Forum | Java Programming | 3d Design Resources | 3d Forum | 3D Jobs | 3D Textures | Paris Forum | Europe Forum
Dubai Classifieds | Dubai Property | Jobs in Dubai | Free London Classifieds | Jobs in London UK

High Quality, Custom 3d animation and Web Design solutions Royal Quality Web Hosting Services Vegetarian and Animal Rights news

© 2018 RedHo