redho home | products | services

Programming Forums

Community for Java, PHP, Perl C, ASP and Python programmers
Sunday 09 December 2018 22:44

Ask your IT question here

Import a sequence of images to flash.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Adobe Flash programming forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madwolf
Site Admin

How to import a sequence of png images to flash as a movie?
Thank you.

WarChild
Enthusiastic Coder

I have no idea about Flash but I'd try to suggest you a temporary workaround. You could make an animated GIF from a sequence of PNG files. I'm not sure if you can have at least 25 FPS in a GIF unless a lower FPS would suit you.

Madwolf
Site Admin

I need to do it from PNG because it has an 8 bit transparency channel.
So I can get antialiased transparency when importing to flash. While gif animation will give me ragged edges on a different background.

Madwolf
Site Admin

nevermind Smile It's very easy yo ujust select the frist flile when you import and then you get asked if you want to import the entire sequence.
That's how easy it is.. and I was trying to select all the images and they all loaded in one frame Smile

Page 1 of 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Programming Forums -> Adobe Flash programming forum

Dubai Forums - Expat Help | Vegan Forum | Java Programming | 3d Design Resources | 3d Forum | 3D Jobs | 3D Textures | Paris Forum | Europe Forum
Dubai Classifieds | Dubai Property | Jobs in Dubai | Free London Classifieds | Jobs in London UK

High Quality, Custom 3d animation and Web Design solutions Royal Quality Web Hosting Services Vegetarian and Animal Rights news

© 2018 RedHo